Monday, March 17, 2008

Scrappy Weekend Retreat!






I actually got to scrap allll weekend long and it was utterly wonderful! A small group of us booked the Walnut Place Retreat near Valley Junction and had a total blast. Walnut Place Retreat is a 1930's home that they remodeled to make it a scrapbooking/quilting/crafting retreat. It is a really neat place and honestly what could be better than great company, great food and serious scrap time!? We had plenty of space to scrap and really spread out. It is definite tell tale sign of a serious scrapper when your car is full of scrap supplies and your clothes and toiletries fit in a tiny duffel bag. LOL
I'll have to scrap the pics that I took while we were there but I was VERY happy to get 12 of Jackson's pages done. I was hoping to get more done, but I was pleased with what I was able to accomplish.
I will post pics of some of the layouts tonight and the rest tomorrow.
I cannot wait to go again!!!! :)

1 comment:

BRANDY said...

You are a scrap happy chica! How cannoli you got tons done. Which they are all FAB! I did not know they had that here! What a great space! More photos please!