Saturday, October 20, 2007

Feminine Strength

Todays Fancy Simple challenge was to demonstrate Girl Power in a creative way with at layout, photo or poem. I wrote a small poem.

Feminine Strength

Beneath the soft delicate skin,
under the carefully applied lip gloss
lies strength beyond all measure.

Strength rooted in a legacy.
Without the need to prove it exists.
My Mother gave it to me and
hopefully your Mother gave it to you.

The strength is enough to literally
move a mountain and is only limited
when we allow it.

A woman's true strength is unrivaled
even if she doesn't know it.
I won't let anyone tell me otherwise.

Check out other great representations at http://fancysimple.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

angieoh! said...

This is totally fabulous. I am going to print it out and put it up on my inspiration board. Thanks!