Thursday, October 18, 2007

Today's Challenge on A Fancy Word for Simple

More Girl Power!!!

This challenge really got the juices flowing and now I have a list of books to read and movies to watch or watch again.

The challenge is to list a song, book and movie that represent what girl power is all about.

1 song- I'm Just a Girl by No Doubt....I really love the lyric
"I'm just a girl, living in captivity
Your rule of thumb
Makes me worry some"
Love the idea of breaking out of the mold of the weak, helpless girl. Rarrrr!


1 book title- Where the Heart Is by Billie Letts...Outstanding book!

1 movie-Erin Brockovich...Talk about a strong woman and how awesome that it was based on a true story.

Anyone can participate in these fun challenges at http://fancysimple.blogspot.com/

Have a great day lovely, strong ladies!

No comments: