Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Habitual Blog Checking

Today's challenge on Fancy Simple includes the question "which blog to you have to check every day?". There are actually LOTS of blogs I check every day. And I might actually scare myself if I admitted how much time I spend doing that. ;) Oh well its good for my mental health darnit!

Here is a really fun blog that I check every day. http://everydaygarbage.typepad.com/my_weblog/

I also usually check out all the blogs linked on my blog at least once a day.

1 comment:

Princess Lu the Scatterbrained said...

Hi Jennifer! I was thrilled to hear you check our little blog every day!! I'm going to feel better about posting our pic hints each fortnight now that I know somebody is looking!!! lol Thanks for your support - it's truly appreciated by all of us Garbage Girls! Cheers, Lu