- What's your morning routine? Get up with DS, let doggies out and feed them, give DS breakfast, eat something myself, load the dishwasher, shower and get ready for the day! I would really love to be able to read the paper again but my son thinks its fun to rip the newspaper into tiny shreads and eat them.
- What's your bedtime routine? Wash my face, brush teeth, read magazine or book for about a half hour and then sleepy time.
- What's missing from your daily routine? Exercise!!! I SO wish we could afford a gym membership. I'm not disciplines to exercise at home.
- What is a habit you're working hard to develop? Trying to learn to make some time for myself. I try to do something little for myself each day. It's really hard for me!
- What is a habit you're working hard to break? Eating WAY too many dark chocolate M&M's.
- At your favorite restaurant, do you always order the same thing or do you try the special? I almost always order my same favorite thing. Since we don't eat out often I want to be sure to get something I'm gonna love!
- What things do you buy at the grocery store every single time you go? Ummmm (dark chocolate M&M's LOL)
- What would someone close to you say is your most annoying habit? My DH hates when I leave tags on my clothes. I always forget to take them off of new clothes.
- Which outside forces have the biggest impact on your routines? My son has the biggest impact right now because I really have to plan my day around him.
- Describe the person you know who is most driven by habit. My sweet Mom.
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
More thoughts on habits....
Today's challenge from Fancy Simply includes these questions: