Friday, October 26, 2007

Trying to form a new habit!

Today's challenge on Fancy Simple was to try to do something a little different today to break about from your normal routine.

I used to totally be that girl that didn't leave the house without makeup done, hair done and a cute outfit on. Welll that basically came to a screeching halt when I had my son. :P So today I decided to do my hair, my makeup and wear a cute outfit (complete with matching jewelry) even though I'm not going anywhere special. And you know what?? I feel GREAT!

It might not be realistic to try to attempt this every day but I'm going to try to do it more often because it's makes me feel good!

1 comment:

RachelDenbow said...

Found your blog through our typepad stats page. I totally know this feeling. I had a designated 'Pretty Momma' day awhile back and think it needs to become more of a weekly thing. It does change your outlook. TFS