Monday, October 29, 2007

New Theme from Fancy Simple!

The new theme for this week is up at Fancy Simple. http://www.fancysimple.blogspot.com/

We are talking about connections this week. This is a topic near and dear to my heart. I consider my connection to my family and friends VERY important. I think part of the reason is because I grew up living far away from my extended family (on both sides) and we worked so hard to keep a close connection with each other. And now my DH and I live far away from both of our families and we try hard to maintain a close connection.

For the challenge today here is a quote about connection:

Herman Melville--" We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results."

No comments: